Schedule for 2013/2014 Season
April 15, 2013. The schedule for next season is now official. At least as far as dates go...
Two big changes:
- The plan is to go to Marquette next season for weekend #3. If we go, there will be three days of racing (Fri, Sat, Sun), possibly with two races per day! That's right, everyone gets two races for super-G, two races with two runs each for slalom and GS. All at a very low cost.
- We have scheduled a weekend at Boyne in December for training and "bragging rights" races. Timed runs with slalom and GS on N. Boyne. No World Cup points or team points, but otherwise a regular MACC race weekend.
The location for weekend #3 will be confirmed in early May, when USSA finalizes their schedule. If USSA takes Marquette for our weekend, we will go to Searchmont again.
Here is the schedule:
- Dec 20 - 22, Boyne Mtn: Training and timed races.
- Jan 11, 12, Boyne Mtn: MACC weekend #1
- Jan 25, 26, Boyne Mtn: MACC weekend #2
- Feb 7 - 9, Marquette OR Searchmont: MACC weekend #3
- Feb 22, 23, Boyne Mtn: MACC weekend #4
- March 7 - 9, Boyne Mtn: MACC weekend #5